| |The Cooperative Unmanned Systems Laboratory (CUSL)
is a multi-disciplinary research group at the University of Kansas (KU) that focuses on the design, development, and testing of teams of unmanned systems for cooperative sensing and cooperative control missions.
The research objectives of CUSL include
- Autonomous system development.
- Gust/wake sensing and wind soaring using UAVs.
- Design of cooperative sensing and estimation algorithms.
- Design of cooperative controllers.
- Networked cyber-physical systems.